Webinars and training library

I think a lot of people would find it really useful if you had short webinars available on certain aspects of Breww every week to attend and ask questions and then have them in a library for people to use.

Whilst I believe Breww has a lot of good features, I think a lot of them are underused cause the end customer can’t really always understand goes to use a feature from a 2 paragraph instruction. A good example of this is the new pallets feature, whilst it is a good feature it can be quite complex in the different ways of using it.

The webinars only need to be between 15 and 30 mins long and I believe by having them you will get the platform not only used to its potential but likely to get new customers cause your existing ones will be able to better articulate to other breweries the features that Breww has.

4 Likes

Thanks, Justin. We agree that more video content or webinars would be good.

It would also be great to get feedback from you and others how you think we can help you better, so we’d love to hear what others on the community think would work well.

As this isn’t strictly a feature request (and will be managed by a different team at Breww), I’m moving this thread to a different category on the community, but we absolutely want to keep the conversation going :ok_hand: Thank you!