Vessel Plan informations

Hey guys,

I’m not really happy with the Vessel plan. But maybe I’m just being stupid and don´t find the options.
How do I put more information in the plan. Just the time the tank is occupied doesn’t help me much.
For example:
Day 4 yeast harvest and DH
Day 6 Cooling
Day 6, 10, 12 Hop Dump
Day 13 Separation in BBT
Is there an option? So that I can always see which step my tank is in?
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Daniel,

You can use Vessel status icons to show the current status of each tank. Once configured, you can easily mark a tank as cooling, dry hopping, etc, and this will show on the main “Production dashboard”.

In terms of being prompted to perform these actions, I think you’re looking for the Additional stages/tasks in brew schedule, such as dry-hopping & centrifuging (batch schedule events) feature request. If you agree, can you please give that thread a vote?

If you don’t think that covers what you’re looking for, please do let me know. Thank you.

@daniel-perabo As I’ve not heard back from you, I’ve set this to close in 10 days, on the assumption that the vessel status icons feature and the batch schedule events feature request cover what you’re looking for, but please let me know if I’m mistaken.

Cheers

Hey Luke,
I try now this feature and it´s working better. Still a little bit confusing, when a lot of tanks are in process

1 Like

Thanks for confirming, Daniel. If you have any ideas or suggestions on how it could work better for you, please do let us know, as we are always looking to improve Breww where we can.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.