Van and goods check on manifest (goods out checklist)

Our latest Salsa auditor has requested we have a check form stating something along the lines of the following that the drivers complete and sign every day

I confirm the vehicle / transport is visually clean and free from potential sources of contamination.

The goods beings despatched are in good condition, not damaged, stacked safely and within BBE date. Unless otherwise requested on the delivery note, the goods have been picked from stock selecting the oldest BBE first.

Whilst I think this is frankly pointless, it looks like something we are going to have to do.

Ive printed out some paper forms that the drivers can complete, but it would make things much easier if it was possible for us to add something like this on the manifest for each run for the drivers to sign.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey Ben
This is a great idea, we have to do this too, and I totally agree about it being pointless, especially when its picked up by a courier, as it could go into a different vehicle down the road, but hey ho, we now print off the delivery note, write on it and the file it for no reason.
This would be easily remedied by a tickbox or similar and a box to sign, just something to show we`ve checked.
Hopefully it will be incorporated soon

1 Like

Loving the new goods in checklist. Hopefully the goods out one will be added soon and we can be free from our mountain of paper copy delivery notes that no one wants or needs.

1 Like

We would also really benefit from a delivery checklist to for record keeping - I’ve just voted!

1 Like

Yeah, this would save us printing separate checklists for the vehicle checks, brilliant idea

1 Like