Trouble syncing my supplier list with Xero

Hi there, I’m new and in the process of setting everything up with my Xero integration. I have managed to sync my customer list but am having trouble getting my supplier list to sync. I go through the mapping process and click “Sync suppliers” and only 2 of the dozens I mapped show up in the list. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong. I have several pages of suppliers, do I need to do the mapping one page at a time? Or one supplier at a time? I tried that but it didn’t seem to work either unfortunately.

Hi Emily,

Thanks for posting, and apologies for the delay in getting back to you! Would you mind raising this as a ticket for me and granting us access to the account, so I can have a look for you?

Hi Connor, did you work out what was going on here? I’ve got the same problem and I think that it might be to do with the use of the “spend money” transaction type in Xero. I mostly use spend money as it simplifies the purchasing process and since it’s only me right now I don’t want to bother with PO’s and bills to pay etc. In Xero this works well but it looks like any suppliers that you’ve used and logged as “spend money” are invisible to Breww

Hi Ralph,

Thanks for posting in the community! It sounds like the issue you’re having is that your “Supplier” contacts in Xero aren’t actually considered suppliers by Xero because they haven’t had a “Bill” created against them yet. So when Breww asks Xero for your suppliers, they are saying that you don’t have any. Unfortunately, this is a quirk with the way Xero works and, as you’ve pointed out, the way you’ve processed your bills. To get around this I’d recommend waiting for Breww to create duplicate suppliers in Xero when it uploads an inventory receipt, and then simply merge that supplier with the existing supplier in Xero (if any). Breww will automatically re-map the supplier in Breww to the supplier you’ve merged into on Xero, so will now be mapped to the correct supplier in Xero.

I hope that makes sense, but please let us know if you have any questions!