Schedule automatically repeating orders

Do you have customers who take regular deliveries of the same order? Easily add a “repeating order schedule” onto any existing order and let Breww take yet another hassle away from you. We will then generate these orders for you to ensure they never get missed, or have mistakes that can arise from manual data entry.

Creating a repeating order

You can create a repeating order in Breww by heading to an order and selecting Order actionsRepeat order. Here, you can customise the schedule for this repeating order.

You can configure a number of options (shown in the screenshot below), such as if the order should be created in advance of the delivery to help you ensure that the stock is ready on time. You can even set limits for the “end date” or the number of automatic orders to create, which makes this work well for B2C sales too - for example, where you make a monthly drop on a 1-year subscription.

As everything is customisable, the options to create the schedule to your own needs are limitless!

Editing a repeating order

You can edit a schedule on a repeating order in Breww, but not the items on the order. This is because a repeating order is based on a pre-existing order with items attached to it. You can edit the schedule by going to SalesRepeating orders and selecting the edit pencil to Edit schedule details on the repeating order.

Cancelling a repeating order

If you have set up a repeating order in Breww, you can easily cancel this by heading to SalesRepeating orders and selecting the red Cancel buttonScreenshot 2023-10-06 at 11.57.11.

This will stop the repeating order, which you could later choose to resume by pressing the green Reinstate subscription buttonScreenshot 2023-10-06 at 11.57.04.

How do I cancel or amend a repeating order once it has been set up please?

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for raising this question on the community! If you head to Sales > Repeating orders, you can view your repeating orders, edit the repeat schedule and cancel a repeating order schedule. You won’t be able to change the items on the repeating orders. The items are derived from the original source order. So, if you need to modify the items, you’ll have to cancel the existing schedule and create a new order with the desired repeating schedule.

I hope this helps, but let us know if you need any more support at all.

Thanks,
I’d been searching for ages trying to find how to do this but it seems very obvious now you tell me!!

2 Likes