Report for available stock split by site and batch

I need to be able to download a copy of the Available stock report split by Location (and ideally by batch) so that I can plan our packaging requirements accordingly. At the moment I can only see this information on the main product pages but would like to consolidate all the information.

Thanks for the suggestion, Alice.

We have updated the Packaged beer current stock report to show the batch numbers too as this was a quick tweak. If you’ve not seen this report before, it can be found in the list of reports at ReportingPre-built production & inventory reports

Does this now show what you need, and if not, how would you like it to differ?

Cheers :+1:

Hi Luke,

Thanks for this however it doesn’t show me the Available stock on hand after allocated orders. Is it an option to add this to the report?
Thanks!
Alice

1 Like

Ah, sorry, Alice, I should have realised this :man_facepalming:

We’ll keep this thread open to add a report for this. I don’t think we want to complicate the existing available stock report, in all honestly, but another version of it with this extra breakdown would be a great addition :+1:

Hi Luke,

Ah ok thanks for confirming. So just to check, the Availability Summary that is currently displayed on the product pages can’t be exported in bulk? I was hoping to be able to get the below for all products in one excel.

Thanks for this, Alice.

Can you please confirm if you are looking for a split by location or by site? I realise the terminology may be confusing here, but in Breww, sites and locations are different things:

• Sites - Sites in Breww represent physical buildings, such as a warehouse.
  • Locations - Locations in Breww are subdivisions of “Sites” and allow you to have more granular control of where stock is located within a specific “Site”.

Your feature request mentions locations, but that screenshot shows sites. I know this may sound pernickety, but to us, they’re very different, so I want to make sure that we understand which it is that you are looking for.

Thank you.

Hi Luke,

Apologies for the confusion! I meant by Site please as we have set up our stock warehouses as Sites rather than Locations.

Many thanks,
Alice

1 Like

We’ve started looking into this now for you and have a couple of mockups that would be great to get your opinion on.
Were you looking to see just the ‘Available’ stock figure? It would be possible to include all the stock levels (In stock, Ordered etc) as in your screenshot, but for all products split by batch, there would be a lot going on at once and the report might be hard to glance at/use.

Or would you prefer one line per product and the batches to be listed, like below? This would be easier for us to build.

The report will be exportable to Excel.

Hi Matt,

Thanks for looking into this! I am happy to do 1 line per product and the batches to be listed as per your second option for now and see if that works if that’s ok. It’s more urgent being able to have the Available view per product per location rather than per batch right now.

Thanks,
Alice

2 Likes

Hi Alice,

Good news, this report is now available!
You can find it at ReportingPre-build Production & inventory reportsProduct stock availability breakdown by site.

We hope it’s helpful!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.