PSD2 integration (bank integration for payment reconciliations)

It would be very beneficial to have a connection to our bank with the PSD2 standard. That would/should work for every bank in Europe and help in automatically assign payments to orders/invoices. Which would then make the process of sending reminders better since we wouldnt miss a payment.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion, Hans Anton.

We could look at something like this, but I must admit that normally, this would be handled by your accounting platform. Usually, the accounting platform would be integrated with your bank account, and then when payments are assigned to your Breww invoices in your accounting platform, they’ll sync down to Breww automatically.

Have you integrated Breww with your accounting platform, and if not, is there a reason why you haven’t, as that might be a better solution to this?

Hi Luke,

I would love to integrate with our accounting platform (Yuki by Visma), but you guys aren’t offering this integration. So currently the UBL/XML gets send to Yuki to process invoices, but there is no way to return payment information. So currently this gives us extra work in entering payments manually in Breww.

That’s where my question comes from.

1 Like

Ah, that makes sense. I’m sorry for the confusion. I previously thought that the UBL/XML invoice feature covered everything required for the Yuki integration, but clearly, this isn’t the case.

We’ve discussed this as a team and feel it makes more sense for us to build the full Yuki integration than get involved in PSD2 directly. I’ll close this feature request and re-open the Yuki one. Can you vote for that again instead?

Thanks and apologies again for the confusion here; that’s my fault.