Products to have a "cost to produce most recent batch" figure in the API data

Hello, looking to see if it’s possible to keep the “cost to produce current stock” fields after a beer sells out. This is useful for our link to Power BI however I’m sure useful for others looking back on previous releases.

Currently when a stock item sells out these fields (including and excluding lost volumes) are removed, ideally if Breww could maintain the last figure seen we’d still be able to report on this in Power BI.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion, Steven.

At the moment, this is specifically your “current” stock (hence there’s no figure if you don’t have any stock at the moment).

We could add another field which wasn’t for the current stock. Would you like this to be, say, an average for the last 12 months of stock? My thinking is that an average cost for all stock produced in Breww ever wouldn’t be a great figure to have 10 years from now (especially if inflation continues as it’s been recently). Or maybe just a cost of the last batch produced? Or something else?

Cheers

Hi Luke,

If possible I think having the cost to produce the last batch. There may have been recipe tweaks over the year, with the latest version being the most useful I’d imagine.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Luke, is it possible to get an update on this please? Any time a product goes out of stock it throws GP% quite considerably.

1 Like

This is on the radar and we’re planning to do this soon for you :+1: