Printing Recipe

I would like to print a hard copy version of the recipe, so we can scribble on.

Any way I can download a PDF version of the recipe?

Thanks Evan.

Have you tried printing the PDF brew sheet? Does this cover what you’re looking for? And if not, what else are you looking for?

To print the PDF brew sheet, go to a batch (that’s using the recipe in question), click the blue Brewing button in the top-right and then on the next page, the grey Print PDF brew sheet button also in the top-right.

1 Like

I’m not sure if it’s me or a UX issue. but I can’t seem to find this Print PDF button.

My flow is:

Production > View > All Batches > WHALE ROCK PALE ALE > (Eye button to view) > Blue Brewing Button.

No PRINT PDF button can be seen on the page

I think I’ve figured out the problem but have now run into a new one.

I can’t assign the correct recipe to my brew for some reason. (Brew is already scheduled into my calendar)

Have built the recipe, but can only assign other beer recipes to them, not the recipe I want.

So right now, my BATCH has no recipe assigned and I seem to be on a UX loop :frowning:

I’m sure it’s something simple I’m missing, but can’t figure this one out.

Hi Evan, have you checked the recipe to ensure you have the correct beer assigned to it?
If you don’t have the correct beer assigned to the recipe, you won’t be able to choose that recipe when creating/editing the batch. Hope that makes sense?

2 Likes

I would guess Steve is right with this one. If you’re still unsure, please open a support ticket, and we can look into why you can’t select the recipe.