It is possible to add a feature to track where NR containers have been sent.
To clarify - I want to be able to search for a NR number (as we used to be able to do with our own keg numbers) so I can see where that keg is currently sitting.
It is possible to add a feature to track where NR containers have been sent.
To clarify - I want to be able to search for a NR number (as we used to be able to do with our own keg numbers) so I can see where that keg is currently sitting.
Containers | Recently delivered non-returnables ?
Does that not do what you need?
Hi Jon,
No - sorry I didn’t word my query very well. I want to be able to search by the NR number. We used to be able to do this when we had our own kegs but if I type in the NR number it doesn’t pull anything up.
I’ll update my query.
Cheers
If you head to Deliveries, then click View → Returns finder, you can type in the NR number, and it will show you the delivery it was sent on.
Let me know if this covers it for you and I’ll close the request if so.
Cheers!
That’s great - thanks!