Non return numbers

Hi, I created a planned packaging for a certain amount of volume to be kegged, this allocated me 64 NR numbers. However these were then stuck to the wrong keg collar, meaning I needed to create more NR numbers and print more labels. However now i am trying to rack the beer, it is only showing the the original 64 NR numbers, the extra NR numbers do not seem to be allocated anywhere. Please advise as to how i can find these NR numbers?
thanks

Hi Dominic, thanks for your message! I just responded to your support ticket and realised this post was for the same query. From looking at your planned packaging, it looks like there is only one planned packaging with 64 NR numbers that have not been allocated when racking in Breww (even if they are stuck to physical collars). If you have returned to the original planned packaging and have selected to generate/reserve the NR numbers, this will not generate new ones, as the original numbers have not been allocated to a packaging yet in Breww. If you need to create new numbers, you could create another planned packaging and generate new NR numbers. However, because NR numbers are directly related to the planned packaging for that beer, batch and product, these cannot be used elsewhere, so you shouldn’t need to generate new labels, and you could just choose to use these original numbers/re-print them, stick them to the correct collars, and select them when racking. Alternatively, if you need new numbers, you could choose to select the number of containers racked on the racking screen when racking. Cheers!