New Racking Feature Feedback

Sorry - I don’t know where this should go.

Can you add the haptic feedback to the scanning confirmation for the barcode scanner in app? Hard to see the screen when scanning and I didn’t realise it was successful

Cheers.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, Chris, and for trying out the new process :smile:

Here is perfect for the feedback and if anyone else has suggestions, this thread is ideal, so thank you, Chris, for starting it. Apologies we didn’t make it clearer in the notice on the app (we were conscious of making the message too long and taking up too much of the screen).

We’ll absolutely get an app release made ASAP with haptic feedback added; apologies this was missed before!

We’ve released an update now with the haptic feedback. We’re just waiting for it to be approved by Apple & Google and so it should be available on their app stores in the day couple of days.

1 Like

Brilliant!

Thanks so much

1 Like

Hi there,
We have tried the new racking tool today but the phone light switched on with the old way, but doesn’t seem to on the new tool. Can you advise as our racking room is not overly well lit.
Cheers

1 Like

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Peter.

I’m delighted to confirm we’ve released an update now which ensures that the phone’s light is switched on while scanning barcodes.

This should (hopefully) be approved by Apple & Google in the next day or two, so appear as an update on your device soon. Thanks again for the feedback.

We are experiencing issues with the scanning tool itself but specifically with running on Iphone, the phone switches to camera view and the light turns on, but won’t actually recognize any barcodes and complete the racking. Working fine for those of us who are using Android.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, Chris. We’ve not had any other reports of this problem and cannot reproduce it on our own iPhones. Does this only affect the new racking process, or do you have trouble with the old process recognizing barcodes too?