More fields in "All Sales" report (for use in pivot table reporting)

Can you please expose more fields to the pivot reporting tool. Initially we would like:

-Week number
-Customer Type
-Custom fields (Sales Area, etc.)
-GP

I’m sure other people would like additional fields added as well so it makes sense to expose all of the ones already available in reports. Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions, Justin.

The Customer Type is already a field in this report, so that shouldn’t need adding. If you can’t see this, please let me know, but it should be there already.

Can you define GP, so that I can ensure we’re on the same page?

Thank you.

Thanks Luke. I had a look and can see Customer Type, my mistake.

For GP (Gross Profit) I’d expect to see two options, one as a % and the other as £. It’s important to be able to see those and report on them.

Hopefully the others make sense. Week Number is very important as users could then add Week Number under Month and see a list of performance each week, which is also very important.

Cheers.

1 Like

Please also add fields for beer name and actual cost. Thanks!

3 Likes

Can this also include credit notes to get a true Margin? We use customers which deliver through a porterage which require credits to be raised against stock and customers. I feel these need to be included as it could give an incorrect sales total and margin total.
Thanks

@matthew-ashford, the All Sales report should already include credit notes by default.