Internal Server Error

Hi there,

Having some major issues transferring stock from the racked / packaged products in our brewery location to our taproom location (which is set up as a customer allowed to receive products from the brewery).

I’ve attached the screenshots here. Every time I try to create a sales order with stock transfer and I try to complete the order it gives me an internal error screen. I’ve searched the forum but no answers there. Kind of annoying to be honest. Just trying to transfer packaged product to my taproom location (same site) to then sell to customers. We do not want to sync Breww with Square POS or Quickbooks.

Appreciate your help,

Thanks for getting in touch, and I’m sorry you’ve had this issue with Breww. I believe the problem has now been resolved.

It looks like it involved trying to move stock from one location to another in a Stock Transfer order, but the stock’s source location was already the same as the destination location.

If you try again now, you should be shown a better message explaining that the stock cannot be moved as it’s already at the destination location. You’ll need to either change which stock is assigned to the Stock Transfer order, or remove it from the Stock Transfer order completely if it doesn’t require moving anymore.

I hope this makes sense, but please do let us know if we can help any further or if you’re still having trouble.

Hey Luke, Thanks for your help. Our brewery and taproom are in the same location. However, I was hoping to “transfer” packaged stock from the brewery to the taproom for on/off premise sales to customers. This way the stock would not show up as available anymore in the products page. Is that possible?

Hi Jonathan, it sounds like it may be better to create your tap room as a site here rather than a separate location within your site, even if technically they are on the same premises. This is because sites and locations in Breww work slightly differently, and creating this as a site allows you to segregate your stock pools so that if you move stock to your taproom, it is separated from the stock in your main site. This will mean that it shows as being at the taproom on the Quantity in stock/available breakdown on a product. I hope this makes sense, but let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!