How to include if duty was suspended (charged/paid) for a sales order in a sales report

Hi there,

I’m building a sales report and need to know if if a customer invoice was charged duty.

Even better if we could pull in the Duty Amount in the pre-built sales report.

Thanks,

Luisa

Hi Luisa, thanks for raising this in our community. Unfortunately, it is not possible to run a sales report that includes whether or not the customer has paid duty. The only place you will find reporting on your duty is in the Beer duty section of Breww on your duty return and breakdown.

ok thanks for the reply. Is there any other area in Breww where I can identify is a customer pays duty or not?

Thanks,

Luisa

For example, in Customers you can see id a customer is registered to receive beer under duty suspense. Can I run a report by customer to show me who if that field is Yes or No?

The Beer Duty data can’t be exported to excel, can I build a report to pull in the duty amount?

Thanks,

Luisa

Hi Luisa,

Sure, if you navigate to Reporting > Raw data explorer > Customers & suppliers, you can run a BrewwQL filter to narrow this down to only those registered to receive beer under duty suspense by entering uk_duty_suspense_registered = True. You can also use a similar query on the Sales (orders/invoices) raw data explorer to see invoiced orders for customers registered to receive beer under duty suspense by entering order_status = "Invoiced" and customer.uk_duty_suspense_registered = True , and it is also possible to run a similar query on the Products sold (order lines) raw data explorer to only report on product order lines where the customer on the invoice, is registered to receive beer under duty suspense by entering invoice.order_status = "Invoiced" and invoice.customer.uk_duty_suspense_registered = True

Beer duty data can not currently be pulled into the existing reports, but if you could raise a feature request for the specific reports you would want beer duty data added to, our dev team could definitely review that for you.

Let us know if you have any questions at all.