Draught duty relief on EeBria Trade orders

Hi Luke

If you weren’t already aware, Eebria have just released a similar update to Sellar where customers can select they’d like to pay full duty on draught containers. Is it possible to get the integration updated so this feeds through to Breww and has the correct duty rate applied?

Thanks

Thanks, Jack. Yes, they did contact us about it, but sadly it’s not shared with us yet via the API, so there’s nothing we can do yet. If you want to remind them of the importance of it going into the API, that might help if you know what I mean :wink:

Thanks Luke, I’ll give them a nudge.

2 Likes

@luke, I had this reply from Eebria on this, is this true?

Hey Jack,

I just wanted to confirm that although this isn’t set up from the get go we are talking to Breww to get the correct information pulling through on draught duty relief.

Thanks,

James

@jack-tavare It’s not untrue, but it is a little misleading in my opinion. The conversation so far has been to the effect of:

• EeBria: Hey Breww, we should probably add this to the API, as we’ve been reminded by a customer that we never did this initially. How should we do this?
  • Breww: Please add it to the order data and let us know when it’s done.

We can’t do our bit until they’ve done their bit, and we’ve heard nothing since a brief email exchange on 17th August. I don’t know how their system works, but I can’t see how it’s a huge task to add an extra field that they presumably already have stored to the existing order data.

P.S. I’ve split this conversation from the main duty changes thread into a separate thread for just this :+1:

1 Like

This is a bit out of date, sorry, but I can confirm that this has been done now :+1:

1 Like