Delivery Notes - How to show BBE/Container No. alongside Product?

We were looking at the options within Breww to provide BBE information to customers on Delivery Notes - we’ve seen this article, but it doesn’t quite do what we need.

On our delivery page, we can see:

Keg#, Product Name, Batch & BBE

For the Customer, the delivery note contains the products, then the ‘delivered in’ section can contain a list of container#/batch/BBE information - but for the customer, this isn’t as joined up for their inventory management, as it isn’t clear to them what keg number & BBE referes to which product. We’re trying to figure out if there is a way to show to the customer that they’ve received Beer x 1, BBE 01/01/2024, or even if the products could have the container# appended, so they can cross-reference with the ‘delivered in’ section?

Maybe we’re missing a setting somewhere, but does anyone know if this is possible?

Hi Steve, thanks for your comment! I’ve had a look at this for you, and your delivery note should include this information in one line, as per my screenshot below. Would it be okay if you provided a screenshot of what you’re seeing currently for your delivery notes? If you would rather keep this document private, feel free to send this via a support ticket, and I can look into your settings for you! Cheers!

:bulb:

Thanks Ben! Seeing that made me realise that we probably don’t have the code for this in our custom template, so I’ll have a poke around in there, and let you know if we have any more problems.

Thanks for the advice :beers:

1 Like