Dark mode option

Is it possible to turn on a ‘dark mode’ for breww. I like the clean colours of breww, but sometimes a dark mode seems a bit easier to use.

I had a poke around the settings & couldn’t see anything.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Thanks Steve. I must admit that I also love a dark mode, and use them on many websites (and my laptop/phone itself), but you’re right that this isn’t an option in Breww at the moment.

I’ve moved this thread to a feature request so we can see if there’s much support for this and hopefully implement it in the future.

1 Like

I have some team members who don’t have the best eyesight so either a dark mode or a more accessible mode with better contrast would be really appreciated. I have one team member struggling quite a bit with it, even though we have adjusted brightness settings on the computer and changed their monitor.

It would also be wonderful to consider the needs of those with dyslexia and have a different kerning and spacing option to make things a little more accessible.

There’s dark mode browser extensions you could try - unless you have privacy concerns that stop you.