Customer tag functions on view customer screen

Would it be possible to add tag-editing on the individual view customer pages? While navigating through a customer list it would be advantageous for our sales team to be able to quickly tag a customer as being permanently closed, etc, without having to navigate into the edit customer page each time.

Cheers,

Ben

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the suggestion here, yes that would be possible. We’ll add this to the list of a few CRM tweaks and improvements we’re hoping to make soon.

Cheers,
Matt

Hi Matt, has this function been enabled? I am having major issues editing tags - they seem to be disappearing when I click on ‘Edit’ in the customer screen, and then am unable to enter more than one tag prior to the record saving itself on hitting ‘Enter’. Getting incredibly frustrating when trying to edit multiple customer details to enable quicker searching.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue with tags. This should be resolved now if you could please try again. To enter multiple tags, enter a comma between them.

Regarding a quick edit for tags, I’m afraid we haven’t been able to get to this task yet, but if you’d like to see this feature, please give it a vote using the button above.

Tags can now be applied from the main page for any given customer, like this:

Does this cover what you’re looking for, or do you need anything else?

Cheers Luke, that’s exactly what we were looking for. And I love the dropdown select field for tags, rather than allowing staff to add new, and likely misspelled duplicate tags.

Cheers

1 Like