CRM Reports - Customisation

Hi
The leads / CRM features are a great start. Would it be possible to customise the dates shown on the CRM reports page. And also to be able to filter by sales person, so we can see a summary of what any given sales person has done over a given time. For instance, could it be made so we could select a certain date range and see everything a certain sales person has done in that time?

Also the summary table down the bottom doesn’t seem right, the Totals figures are less than the monthly.

Finally, I’ve been asked if it would it be possible to have a telesales screen or tab, so that when a sales person is making a call they can see the last 5 or 6 weeks and what they’ve taken (or not) and their pricing, along with the phone number etc. Basically all the information they need for the call in one place.
Thanks

1 Like

Hi Joe,

I’m glad to hear you are enjoying the leads / CRM features so far. There are some great suggestions here so I will definitely pass these on to the team and I will make sure to update you if there are any developments on this.

If anyone else would like to see these features in Breww, please vote using the button above and also feel free to add any further comments below.

Hey guys liking the new leads feature too, especially the samples onto a delivery route…

Can I ask if you approach a customer and apply the ‘not interested rule’ what happens? We entered the same customer again and I was expecting some error message or warning to show?

Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile:
When you add a lead to the ‘not interested’ group, or any group marked as ‘loss type’, you’ll be asked for a loss reason, which can then be reported on. This lead can then in future be moved from the ‘not interested’ group and re-entered into the lead pipeline and indeed, possibly re-entered into another ‘loss type’ group. If you create another customer/lead with the same name, no warning/error will be shown as Breww wouldn’t know that this wasn’t a different entity with the same name.
I hope this answers your question, if not, let me know.

Cheers,
Matt

Hi Matt,

I’m struggling to work out how to report on the ‘Loss Reasons’ that field doesnt seem to be available in the report builder. Is it going to be added or am i not looking in the right area?

Thanks
Luke

Hi Luke,

Sorry for the slow response here; we tend to prioritise replying to questions in the Help and advice section over the Ideas & feature requests section when we have to.

The Loss reasons are currently only reportable on directly in the CRM reporting dashboard, not within the general reporting area. You can see the spread of different loss reasons in different months compared to the whole year. What else were you hoping to report on?

Matt