CRM - Activities & Calling

Morning,

We’ve recently moved our CRM over to Breww. I was just testing a few bits out before we start using it tomorrow, I put an example call activity in on a customer account but now cannot find out how to edit or delete it? I’m assuming I’m missing something obvious somewhere.

Also what software is needed for the app to be able to phone out? All it does when you click on the number is bring up a web page not available.

One last thing. Is there a call list anywhere that after we’ve called the customer and actioned it, it would go away until the next week? IE using a “Monday Calls” tag on the customer lists, ticking customer off the list and it reappearing on a list for the next week? Does that make sense?

Cheers

Hi Ben,

A task can be edited either via the Tasks screen or against the task in the Customer page by clicking the pencil icon next to it. Completing the task will remove it from the list but I will put a note on our feature development list to allow for deleting the task entirely.

Regarding phone out from the App - on iPhone, you can long press the number to call out and the same should apply on Android. We will investigate the ‘webpage not available’ message you’re getting but for the time being, you can sync a customer number to an android device via the Breww website on Chrome (provided you’re signed in on both) simply by clicking it from the Customer menu.

On your last point about ‘ticking off’ a customer, this isn’t currently something we support in Breww though we can certainly see the benefit of having this sort of functionality. I’ll raise an entry on our development list to see if we can get something like this built.

Cheers,

James

Hi James,

I’m referring to the activity section below the task one. So I added an activity but it needs deleting. There is no obvious option to be able to delete it.

It would be handy if only in the customer lists section. When we have weekly calls to make to pubs it’s handy to be able to action the call then it disappear off the list as we dial through.

Cheers

Hi Ben,

Ah I see, no activities cannot currently be modified or deleted but I will also add this point as a note on the request I added on our feature list for the previous point.

Whilst we look at building a ticklist function for the customer lists, you may find the reciprocating task function useful in the meantime. When creating a task, you can set it to reoccur on a custom basis (which will also allow you to take a note of the outcome).

Cheers,

James

Thanks for this, Ben! It’s something we are also looking into and the added functionality would be really useful for us too.

James - I have a further question to this - is there a way of pulling an activity report by customer at all? And is it also possible to separate the types of activity? I.e. order processing activity and then sales activity?

It would be really useful if we can pull off these reports by team member, so we can see the calls they’ve made each day and the notes taken at each call.

Alice

2 Likes

Hi Alice,

Welcome to the Breww Community! As it happens we’re just about to release a new ‘Data Explorer’ tool which will allow for much more in-depth data manipulation within Breww. This will start off by taking into account any ‘hard’ data points within Breww (such as sales / products / customer types etc.) but we will be expanding this to include more data points such as customer activities in the very near future. Keep an eye out on the community for our launch announcement and subsequent updates.

Cheers,

James

Hi Everyone,

A quick note to update you the Data Explorer is now live with the addition of customer activity reporting! You can access this in Reporting > Raw Data Explorer.

Hopefully you find this new feature useful & we’d love to hear your thoughts.

Cheers,

James

1 Like

Hi James,

Under Customer CRM Activities, once you’ve pulled off some data is it possible to get an add on to export that data report to CSV?

Cheers!
Alexa

Hi Alexa,

Sure, all data generated by the Raw Data Explorer can either be presented on-screen or downloaded as a CSV - you just need to choose your ‘Output’ as below:

Cheers,

James

Oh brilliant! Thanks so much James.

1 Like