Container Labels

hi,

I am having a hard time creating container labels. I have tried to pint labels but it’s been 1 day and they have not generated. is there something I am doing wrong?

kind regards

Marken

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t? I’ve also noticed that on occasion, the product label generation “hangs”. In this case I have to go to the batch actions and can print the labels from there. Obv, that doesn’t solve Marken’s problem. I guess trying again might. But it is irritating.

Hi Marken, thanks for your comment, and welcome to the community! Sorry to hear that you are having difficulty creating your container labels. Could I please ask you to open a support ticket whilst also granting us access to your account? We will then be able to look into this further for you to diagnose what is happening so that you can generate your labels! When you open the support ticket, it would also be great to include the type of labels you are trying to print (tracked container labels or non-returnable product container labels). It would also be really helpful if you provided the specific URL to the page that you are trying to print them from. Cheers, Ben.

Hi Jon,’

thank you some much for your help. I was able to print my labels!

1 Like

Hi ben, was able to get it sorted. was just taking screen shots of all the steps so I could send you what I sow and it suddenly works.