We have been using the tasks function to schedule for order capture calls. There are times where we need to bulk move a days planned in tasks. At present we have to move each task individually, could we have a way of bulk moving tasks to different days?
Yes, this would be possible. I’m sorry that we haven’t got to this yet.
Would it be important to pick which tasks, or could a button be added to move all (incomplete) tasks from one day to another? This would be simpler to build as we wouldn’t have to build a feature where you can select a subset of tasks and it might be faster for you to use too (if you typically need to move all outstanding tasks on a date).
Not yet, I’m afraid. We’re working hard to improve Breww all the time, but with multiple requests coming in every day, it takes quite a bit of keeping up with! We will always post an update on the thread if there’s progress
We have begun using the tasks function in Breww and we are realising there is a need to be able to bulk update it. At present I think we can only add tasks in bulk using the importer (which works well). What I’d really like is a similar function to what we have when updating Customers and Contacts, adding tags etc.
Is this something that could be easily added? OUr tasks lists will change and grow every few weeks. Deleting and adjusting one by one is time consuming and I think adding an updater would be useful and encourage more use of this function.
We’re pleased to announce a big update to our tasks feature that adds lots of functionality and improves usability on desktop & mobile devices. It includes the functionality requested here