Allow pre-defined multipacks as part of the beer creation process (e.g 24x440ml Cans)

When you create a product you can select the packages that it automatically creates. e.g. 30L keykeg, 440ml can etc.

It would be useful to be able to create fixed multipack cases (e.g. 24x440ml) at the same time as the beer instead of manually adding it to each beer afterwards. Is there a way to allow these multipacks to be created in advance? Maybe a fixed multipack section on the containers page?

I could create a 24x440ml container and made up of 24x 440ml cans + one box + whatever else it consists of and set the volume to 10.56L but then you would lose the ability to break it down. I guess I am asking for it to be the other way around to what it is now - create 24 packs then break them back down if needed. Maybe we can have it both ways?

Cheers,
Adam

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the suggestion here!
We’ve had a similar request before, and after discussing it, we concluded that whilst it would be good to be able to create multi-packs at the same time as the beer, we’d have to either add several more fields to the screen, which may clog the page, or have you go into the newly created multi-packs to add prices etc. What we concluded was that a quick create multi-packs button, on a beer’s page, would be a better option. As you can set the price at the same time without clogging up the beer creation page. You can use this feature by going to the beer’s page, and finding the green ‘+ Create new multi-pack product’ button at the bottom of the page. Please see the screenshot. Does this work for you?

Cheers,
Matt

Hi Matt,

That’s what I have been doing so far, the problem is that you have to edit it each time to add the box/consumables which I will no doubt forget to do. The button you have highlighted only creates a multiple of the individual items, you still have to manually add anything else.

edit: maybe this pop-up can have an option to add any other components?

Hi Adam,

I see what you mean. I’ll have a chat with the team about your suggestion of adding other components via that popup. I’ll keep you updated.

Cheers,
Matt