Allocate Batch numbers at point of delivery without scanning

Hello,

We are trying to go paperless and get our dray team on the Breww app. We do not scan our containers or smallpack so usually manually assign a batch number when completing deliveries on the website.

We want the app to have this same option for our dray team to select at point of delivery so that the correct batch numbers are being assigned (rather than auto allocation which isnt always accurate).

Is it possible for the app/delivery point to mirror the website more so that this can happen and the drivers can choose batch numbers in non returnable containers?

Thanks

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion, Sarah.

It sounds to be like Barcode for picking/assigning stock to represent the product & batch number (then have Breww auto-assign) might solve what you’re looking for? (And maybe even better, as it should be faster to scan a label barcode than find a batch number in a drop-down list.)

Does this other request cover what you need?

It would be good to hear back if the other feature request that I’ve linked to will solve this for those who have voted for this one? If the other request doesn’t solve, it can you clarify why so we can ensure we build the best possible solution? Cheers!

I’m closing this due to lack of clarification and my assumption that the other feature request would resolve this too. If I’m mistaken, please open a new feature request with more information and link to this one :smile: