Why can't I assign my cask or keg to my delivery, it's full but not showing in the list

If you’re trying to assign a cask or keg to a delivery, but it’s being refused by the barcode scanning app or not showing in the list of options in the web interface, here’s what to look for:

• Is the container filled?
  • Is it filled with the correct beer?
  • Is the product that it’s assigned to the same as the product on the order?
  • Is it already assigned to a different order/delivery?

If you go to Containers > View > View all containers, then search for the cask/keg number, you’ll be able to see all these details for the container in question.

In case anyone else has the same issue I did - My stock was in the wrong location and I couldn’t allocate it. Moved it via a stock take function, refreshed the delivery and available to allocate.

Cheers

1 Like

Hi there,

We have a keg that is currently assigned to a customer on the system, but the keg is physically in our warehouse and filled with stock. I am currently trying to transfer it across warehouses but it won’t let me select the keg ID. Do you know how best to fix this? Should I stock adjust that keg as a non-returnable for the time being so that we can transfer it and sell onwards?
Thanks,

Hi Alice, thanks for your comment. Just to clarify, is this container showing as at the customer on the containers page? If the keg is currently at a customer, you can head to the order delivery page for the customer and select Return items, which will bring it back to stock, and you can then transfer it between sites.