Website/POS orders are not automatically being delivered in Breww when fulfilled on the external platform

Breww can import your orders from a number of external sales platforms, including Shopify & WooCommerce. We recommend, whenever possible, that you manage these deliveries directly within Breww, rather than on the external platform.

:warning: This guide is for why orders already imported are not being marked as delivered. If the order doesn’t exist at all in Breww yet and you’re not sure why, please see Why has my website, EPOS or marketplace order not downloaded into Breww? instead.

If you mark the delivery for an imported order as complete in Breww, then we’ll push this back to the external platform to save you time and keep everything in sync. However, if for some reason managing these in Breww isn’t right for you, we will attempt to replicate changes made externally back to Breww.

There are sometimes reasons why we can’t replicate the delivery status back to Breww (which is one of the main reasons why we suggest managing within Breww).

When an order doesn’t get updated in Breww when it has been fulfilled in the external platform, this is usually because there’s not enough stock available in Breww to complete the delivery. If this happens, please check the order and ensure you have the required stock in Breww.

If the stock wasn’t available at the time the order was updated externally, then you’ll need to ensure Breww knows the stock is available now and complete them manually.

It’s also possible with most integrations to customise how we replicate these changes. If changes are not being replicated as you would expect, this option is worth checking in your integration settings.

This information applies to all our sales platform integrations that allow marking orders as complete/delivered on the external platform, including:

• Shopify
  • WooCommerce
  • Sellar
  • Squarespace
  • Zettle (previously known as iZettle)
  • Square
  • Ecwid
  • BigCommerce
  • ShopWired

Hi Luke

I have a question regarding the slight opposite to, when we send a payment link for a telephone order and its paid its being imported into BREWW to and “paid and delivered” but we still need to add to our delivery run, is this possible?

Hey Thomas,

Thanks for reaching out on the community forum! I’d be happy to help, but I need a bit more information. Would you mind raising a support ticket and providing an example with an order number so I can look into it for you?