SumUp / Good till integration

There was talk of a SumUp integration - what’s happening there?

1 Like

Thanks, Jon, this has been on the list for a long time but hasn’t been posted on the community before now - so thanks for posting it. These days, the majority of features that we implement come from most voted for threads here, so it’s really useful to have this here and be able to start picking up votes.

Anyone who would find this useful, please vote with the button in the top-left :+1:

Hey guys, is this something that’s going to happen anytime soon?

Yes, we’re keen to add this integration, but I’m afraid we don’t have a specific date for when this project will be started.

For more information on how we prioritise feature requests, please see Posting ideas & feature requests for Breww. Thanks.

Any update at all folks. Currently looking as POS software for mobile events and Sum Up wiuld be good if it werent for lack of integration.

1 Like

Hi Rodger, I’m afraid there’s no update to report on this.

We’re working hard to improve Breww all the time, but we’ve not got to this request yet; I’m sorry!

Hey, we’re looking for an Epos system which integrates with Breww. We currently use Goodtill by SumUp so this integration would be perfect for us. If there hasn’t been any movement on this would you be able to advise on integrations which are currently available or immediately forthcoming?

2 Likes

We do plan to do this integration and some other POST platforms, but none of them are expected in the short term, to be honest.

We currently integrate with Zettle, Square and the Shopify POS.