Sub-sections for stock takes to do some items at a time (split into Raw, POS, etc)

Just wanted to see if it would be possible to do stock taking via tags? When opening a stock take, it does the whole inventory, but we were hoping to get a feature added where we can focus on specific tags under the inventory, such as ingredients or packaging.

1 Like

It would be really helpful to be able to run stock takes on inventory broken down into separate types. Ie i can do a stocktake just on raw materials and nothing else is effected or i can do one just on POS. As we have different warehouses and areas of the warehouses it would be much easier to then assign different people to do different counts on different days.

1 Like

Our inventory stock take is too large to do in one go. We are looking at ways to break it down and assign ownership and accountability to different parts of the brewery but in order to do this we’d need the ability to categorise the stock take using the inventory categories (ingredients/packaging materials etc) and sub categories. At the moment it just comes out as one big list. Also as inventory items are all segregated in different areas of the warehouse/brewery this makes stock take very challenging. Is there a fix?

i have requested this previously as well. Would be really helpful

1 Like

Absolutely. And a linked improvement would be to be able to look at a stock list by ingredient type. Would be useful for looking at what hops we have in stock.

1 Like

Thanks for the comments, everyone. As Justin says, there is already a request open for this (Sub-sections for stock takes to do some items at a time (split into Raw, POS, etc)), so I’ve merged them together.

Can everyone who’d like to see this please make sure that they’ve voted for the merged thread :+1:

1 Like