Stock Take 'IMP' Batch Error

Hi,

I’m having some issues with uploading my stock take. A few of the products are giving me ‘IMP’ batch numbers and it’s failing to upload.

I believe this may be a problem with how the beer is set up but I’m at a loss. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated.

Regards
Seab

Hi Sean,

Welcome to the community!

If a stock take is unable to process for any reason, it should provide you with a reason why under the “Previous stock take imports” table in the “Valid” column. If you have any questions about any of the reasons it provides, we can help guide you. If they’re private, we’d recommend opening a support ticket and granting one of the team access to help.

Batches with an “IMP” prefix will have come from the “Initial packaged beer importer”. If you import your initial packaged beer using that importer but don’t specify a batch/gyle number for the product, then Breww will generate a batch number for you. To make it obvious which batches Breww generated a number for, it adds the “IMP” prefix. You can update this at any point by going to the batch > Clicking “Actions” > “Edit batch details” and updating the prefix and number there.

I hope that helps, but please let us know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Max

Thanks Max, all sorted now.

I’m starting to get my head around this now!

Seab

1 Like