Stock availability forecast filters - active/obsolete, tags, etc

Hi
Is it possible to have the same quick filters on the stock availability forecast as are already there on the products available report? Also not sure if this is possible but the ability to select two products on the filter would be great. Say 10 and 20L BiBs
Thanks
John

Thanks for the suggestion John, these are all very useful.

If anyone else would find this beneficial, please vote using the button above and I will make sure to post any developments regarding this feature in this discussion.

May I suggest also being able to ‘star’ a product ie my core range items, my forecast page is too cluttered with many skus most of them just 1 off brews I don’t need to forecast for.

1 Like

Yes, this should be possible. We’ll look to add BrewwQL filtering to this report which will then be able to take advantage of everything that has to offer filtering-wise, including the newly launched Product Tags which will make seeing Core products simple.

Hi Luke, was there any progress made on this front? Echoing others in this thread, the report becomes very cluttered and it would be great to be able to select the SKUs shown.

Cheers

There’s no update to report on this yet. We’re working hard to improve Breww all the time, but with multiple requests coming in every day, it takes quite a bit of keeping up with!

We will always post an update on the thread if there’s been any news, so keep an eye on the thread for updates. You can also make sure you’re subscribed to notifications by using the button with a :bell: in it on the right of the thread. It looks a bit like this:

subscribe-guide

Cheers!

Would it be possible to implement a filter on the stock availability forecast function to be able to filter what to forecast for? I.e. remove obsolete beers from the forecast so that it makes it clearer for the active beers.

7 Likes

Yes great shout, or / and implement starred products like your core range that report to the top of the page / report.

2 Likes

Hi Luke, this sounded like it was almost about to be in motion, any update?
Cheers

Hi Alex, I’m sorry if I gave you the wrong impression before. This hasn’t been started yet. If you’ve not seen our guide on how we prioritise feature requests and post updates on their status, please see 💡 Posting ideas & feature requests for Breww 💙

Thank you :smile:

This would be really helpful for us, we use third party suppliers like Brakes who hold the stock for us and are set up as an external warehouse on Breww. Technically the stock is still owned by us and we can’t invoice until the venues draw down but I don’t want to see the stock in my availability report as it skews the production planning.

1 Like

Would also be really great to filter this list based on tags! We only really need to see our core range so its a bit of a faff scrolling through every time.

3 Likes

Also, keen for this feature

1 Like

Exciting news, everyone :beers: Your votes have pushed this to the top of the list and it’s been built :tada:

We hope this is useful, and thank you for helping us to make Breww even better :pray:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.