Selective Invoice Receipting for Inventory Receipts

We have a need for selective invoice receipting for two main reasons, 1. Suppliers with multiple warehouses. 2 Consignment stock

Example 1.
We put a PO in for

3 x A

3 x B

3 x C

We receive all items today.

Tomorrow we receive an invoice for

2 x A

1 x B

We receive a second incoice for

1 x A

3 x C

and a third invoice for

2 x B

All items shipped the same day from the same company and arrived the same time but had an invoice from each warehouse due to supply shortages.

Example 2.

We have consignment agreements with vendors that we distribute for.

We create a PO and they ship the entire order.

We receive all goods (updating the stock on hand and the trade store availability).

We report at the end of the month on what was sold, they send us an invoice for those items.

We need to be able to receive the invoice against only those selected items on the PO

1 Like

Copying from another thread as requested with some overlapping requirements. I want to use the inventory receipts and push through in Xero as a control for stock and month end accruals but at the moment there’s quite a lot of fudging in Xero to make it work smoothly.

Occasionally suppliers are a law unto themselves. :woman_shrugging:

We have a couple of situations where the supplier has invoiced multiple deliveries on one invoice. They are recorded in Breww as a separate inventory receipt for each delivery (usually separate PO’s but also may be grouping multiple deliveries on one PO). Is there a way to link them or is this just way too complex at the moment?

Conversely I have one supplier (Amazon) who have a tendency to break up deliveries but they often still arrive on the same day so they’ve been booked in as one inventory receipt but I have multiple invoices.

1 Like

Thanks, Helen. If anyone else would find this useful, please show your support by giving this thread a vote.

@tim-martin I’ve noticed you’ve not voted for this; if this is still something important to you, don’t forget to vote too :smile: