Select multiple users to view all their tasks at once

Hi Guys,

Whilst it’s really handy to be able to view another users tasks - it is cumbersome especially from a telesales perspective. My colleague is on holiday - I am making her calls as well as my own, however I have to keep flitting back & forth between our task lists.

Is it possible to add an option to be able to view both task lists as one list? Would save heaps of time!!

Cheers
Libby
Screenshot 2022-07-20 at 10.19.58

1 Like

Any news on this please? My colleague is off again this week!

Cheers
Libby

Sorry, Libby, we’ve not had a chance to get to this yet.

We’re working hard on new features all the time, but there’s a very long list of outstanding requests already, so not really possible to give a time estimate on this at the moment, sorry! We’re committed to improving Breww all the time and will certainly get to this as soon as we can fit it in :+1:

Hey Luke,

any timeframe on this please? We’re looking to expand the team and so will become increasingly cumbersome to have to keep manually flipping back & forth between task lists for telesales…

Cheers
Libby

Hi Libby, I’m sorry, but we don’t have a timeframe for this at this stage. We will post an update here on this thread when we do :+1:

Hi Luke,

It’s getting more & more tedious with this - I can’t imagine that it’s a difficult thing to do as there is the option of multiple selections on drop downs in other areas.

We are entering a period of when holidays are going to be more prolific - to save my frustration levels mounting further can you give this some attention please?

Thanks
Libby

1 Like

Thanks for your patience on this, Libby. I’m delighted to say that we’ve managed to get this done for you now :tada:

You’d be amazed how complex this actually was to do. Allowing you to tick multiple users was simple, but due to how this works behind the scenes, showing all the applicable tasks was no mean feat, but it’s all working now :smile:

Hannah and I are doing a little happy dance round the office - this is going to revolutionise our busy Mondays!!! :star_struck:

Thank you!

1 Like

That’s great to hear, thank you :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.