Reporting on batches approaching BBE

Is there a way to produce a report on beer batches by BBE date? This would help us manage stock rotation and reduce wastage by flagging batches nearest BBE. (I realise stock allocation for sales is done on a FIFO basis but I’m thinking more about single batches that haven’t sold through).

1 Like

Needed. Otherwise I’m going to have to send the lad clambering on the racking to check BBEs

1 Like

Thanks, I’m merging in below this another related thread so that the votes get combined :+1:

1 Like

Hi,
I can’t see anything obvious that allows me to do this but I’d like to be able to run a report that will tell me what quantity of what batch of finished goods we have in stock is going out of date next month, the month after, etc etc.
Ideally this can be set up as a weekly/monthly auto-emailed report that says ‘you have 100 cases of this expiring this month, 100 kegs of this the month after’ that sort of thing.
Cheers

I couldn’t find a way to do this either. There’s a related FR, you could vote on it:

Great thank you, voted

For a start, could the BBE be available in BrewwQL for “Beer produced (rackings) data explorer”?
This might be all it takes

1 Like

This has now been added :tada:

We hope this helps, but if you have any feedback, please let us know!

@jon-kyme, does this mean you’d still be looking for that field on the “Beer produced (rackings) data explorer, or does this cover what you’d need too?

1 Like

Brilliant! No, tbh I think this is the only use I’d have for it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.