Report on number of containers, by type, returned week by week

Thanks for the suggestions, Simon.

If you go to ContainersViewView in trade, this should show you a list of all containers current in trade and should have a column for the delivery date. If this doesn’t cover what you’re looking for here, please let me know.

We have a report that could get you this raw data, but it’s not a summary by type and date, and instead a list with all the containers shown individually, however, you would be able to export this to Excel and then group by date and type using Excel. I’ll keep this feature request open for this great suggestion :+1: (I’ve edited the title to make this easier for others to find and vote for).

This is also a great suggestion, thank you. It has been requested before at Damaged casks and kegs - if marked as damaged, prevent usage, so if you can give that thread a vote, that would be great. Although they both relate to containers, they’re separate ideas and would be implemented separately, so we need to track them separately.

If anyone else would like a report for container returns that’s grouped by type and week, please give this thread a vote and help push it up the priority list :+1:

Cheers.