Mix and Match product mapping with Woocommerce

We are trying to integrate a mix and match plugin for woocommerce which maps to individual products. Has anyone had any joy mapping the SKUs on anything similar?

1 Like

I use one for our gift packs and it maps over fine.
What part is causing issue?

Ours comes across to Brew as the gift pack priced, then lists the beers inside as separate items as ‘free’.

Although my gift packs are a set price, regardless of beer picked.

Rob

1 Like

Yes, I know a number of different mix and match (and “bundle”) plugins with WooCommerce can be used with Breww. Often, as Rob mentions, these work by adding to the order a “parent mix & match product” followed by the individual component products. I know with some of these plugins, you can choose if the “parent product” should be priced as free with the components having the cost split, or have the components at free with the entire cost on the parent product. This should be in the settings for your WooCommerce plugin, if it supports this.

For Breww to import an order from WooCommerce, all products must be mapped to their Breww counterpart (including any parent mix & match product). This might be the reason why you’re not getting the order coming through to Breww? Typically, it’s best to create a “service product” in Breww for the mix & match parent product as this way the order can be imported without any stock implications for the parent product (and the components are the only products which affect stock and require delivering). To create a service product in Breww, you simply go to Products > New product, fill in the top section and leave the “components” section at the bottom completely blank. This service product will now have infinite stock available and you can map this to the mix and match product in WooCommerce.

If this isn’t what’s needed to bring the order into Breww, you can use our import testing tool to force Breww to attempt an import for this order and tell you why it cannot import the order. See this post for how to do this: Why has my website or EPOS order not downloaded into Breww?

I hope this helps. Cheers.

1 Like

Thanks, sorry meant to reply at the time. this worked a treat

1 Like

Hi Luke
I have been referred to this thread to help solve a product mapping issue with a mix and match ‘bundle’ product on our shopify store. Creating a service product in Breww has worked and enabled the mix and match product to be imported without any stock implications. Now, when these types of orders come through they appear on the Breww ‘sales’ and ‘deliveries’ pages. However, how do I actually account for the stock that I send out to fulfil it?! These types of orders don’t require stock to be assigned in order to be fulfilled on the system but I am sending out stock… a manual stock adjustment is the only way I can think to do it, but this doesn’t allow for batch number tracking or reduce the on shelf stock quantities?

Hi Ria,

From what you’ve said, it sounds like the plugin that you’re using doesn’t work in the same way as all the other similar plugins that we’ve seen before (there are loads of them). If this is the case, it’s probably not compatible with Breww and you may need to use a different plugin. Normally, these plugins work in such a way that stock is reduced for the “component beers”.

I’m sorry to be a pain, but to confirm this, we will need to have a look at an example order on your account. Can you please open a support ticket (granting us account access) and include an example order number so we can take a look and see if there is anything we can do to be compatible with the plugin that you’re using?

Cheers!