"Leads" and sales pipelines now fully supported in the Breww CRM

A post was split to a new topic: Allow exporting leads using the Raw Data Explorer

Hi guys

Just a request relating to the ‘sample order’ button in the leads section. Is it also possible to have this button in the customer tab so we can raise sample orders for existing customers? We give samples of new releases to existing customers but currently have to raise orders that get 100% discounted. The sample order functionality just works a lot better by not auto emailing the invoice and being able to track how many samples have been sent out.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi guys,

Forgive me if this has been asked and answered elsewhere. I’ve had a look but couldn’t find anything on the following.

How do we go about adding a lead to an active account? As an example, this could be an account we sell to regularly but we’ve become aware of an opportunity to secure a perm line.

Cheers,
Stu

Sorry for the slow response, Stu.

At the moment an account is either a lead or a customer, but cannot be both at the same time. Unfortunately, this means that you cannot add a lead to an active account as such.

This does sound like a useful thing to be able to do though, so if you’d like to be able to do this, could you put this forward as a feature request so we can keep track of it through to implementation? If others would find it useful too, they can vote for your request and help push it up the priority list!

Hi all, loving the Leads feature, it really helps with communication across our teams! I spotted the Default CRM targets function which allows you to specify a minimum amount of calls to be made monthly. Is this across all Account Managers? Is there a way to specify a unique amount of calls for each Account Manager?

1 Like

Hi Alice,

Great question! Unfortunately not, this is an overall target rather than a target by Account manager, but it sounds like a great idea for a feature request. If you don’t mind raising it, I am sure it is something our Dev team can look into for you.

If you need support with anything else at all, though, let us know.

can I just check that Leads don’t receive automatic emails about a sample order raised for them?

Hi Ria, thanks for your comment! Any leads who have sample orders raised for them will not receive an automatic email. Cheers, Ben

1 Like