Ingredients Inventory Reports

Hi Andy, thanks for raising this in the community! I can see what you are trying to create here and why this would be very useful. You’re right; the quantity field will look at the supplier quantity/pack size rather than the current stock level when using the Supplier stock items report.

We do have an open feature request for Filtering inventory/stock items by type (e.g. hops) using BrewwQL . This feature will likely include the ability to create lists of your stock items, that you can save, and return to in the future; for example, ‘Malt inventory’, ‘Hop inventory’ etc, similar to how you create Customer lists in Breww. You could then simply select your ‘Malt inventory’ list from the Stock items tab, for example, so you don’t have to create a filter each time. Would this feature work for what you are trying to achieve? I am happy to say that adding this feature is high up on our list, so I recommend keeping an eye on this feature request for updates and adding your comments on how you would like this feature to look! Let me know if I can help with anything else! Cheers!