How to generate export invoices with weights, Plato values and HS commodity codes

Export-specific information can be set on any product in Breww, such as net & gross weights, country of origin and commodity code for use on export invoices for customers outside of your domestic market. You can set these values when creating the product under Product → Select product → ActionsEdit. You can also set degrees Plato for a beer product when managing a beer itself. Export-specific details will automatically pull through to all invoices raised for customers outside of your home country.

To show this extra information on an invoice, the invoice must be considered as an export (typically, the delivery country isn’t the same as your country). Alternatively, you can opt for a customer’s invoices to always show this information by editing the customer and ticking the “Always show export information on invoices” box (only brewery admins can set this).

Love this feature.

Always room to make it even better of course:

For proper export processes it would also be usefull to have total weights per line or tarifcode - as you have to fill this into export documentation as well - so now you have calculate that separately

Hi Gijs,

Thank you for the positive feedback and your suggestion.

Would it be possible to create a feature request for this please over on our feature requests page so that other breweries can vote for the feature? I’m sure other breweries would find this useful.

Cheers,

Joe

1 Like

Other than editing the customer for always show export info, how do I create an international invoice thats show our Excise ID’s and EORI number, weights etc etc that is required on commercial invoices for export?
Do I have to create my own invoice template for exports or is there a pre-set one please?
Cheers

Hi Claire,

You can definitely create a custom invoice that includes your EORI number, product commodity code and weights. If your customer is located outside the UK, an export invoice will be generated automatically. And as you have said, if you have marked the customer as “Always show export information on invoices,” it will be included within a preset export invoice. If you have any specific scenarios or requirements you need assistance with, please let us know, and we’ll be happy to help.

Can this be done for supplier, we have a supplier in Italy that requires a PO with EORI number on it and other export fields etc?

Hi Claire,
Unfortunately, you cannot currently create a PO that automatically includes the EORI number and other export fields. It would be great if you could raise this idea as a feature request! However, as a solution, in the meantime, you could choose to add the EORI number to the supplier reference box by selecting Edit details; however, I understand that this box may already have been filled with a supplier reference. You could also add a note to the stock item line to include some of the other export information, as below. Cheers!