How do I rack directly from a container into another container, such as a minicask, keg or bottle?

In Breww, you can rack directly from a container, such as a keg/firkin/kilderkin/pin, to another cask/keg or to a smallpack container, such as a bottle or can.

This tool can also be used to simply transfer beer between containers if needed.

Go to ContainersActions & toolsRack from containers and follow the steps presented.

I am trying to rack from a keg into another keg and the only options I seem to be able to do is to rack into small pack. I have empty containers and keg products, but when I get to the drop down box for container type it is blank?

Hi Simon,
There are a few restraints for the containers you can rack into:

1. You must have a product created for that container type (e.g. if you want to rack into a keg of Beer X, you must have a ‘Beer X - Keg’ product).
  2. The volume of the racked container must be less than the volume of the container you want to pull from.
  3. Racking into part-filled products isn’t supported just yet.
  4. The container must be empty at the brewery.

If one of these doesn’t answer it for you, please could you open a support ticket, giving us access to your account? If you give us some more detail about what you’re trying to rack and from what container, we can look into it for you in your account.
I hope this helps.