Historical overview inventory products

I might miss this somewhere but I want to know how many labels I order on average - so would like to generate a report listing all the amounts and products related to a supplier in a specific time period.

Is this possible?

You should be able to get the data underlying data for this from the Raw data explorer (Inventory receipt items), and then if you export it to Excel you can group it by the item name and sum the quantities.

I’d use some BrewwQL along these lines, with of course the right supplier name, dates and stock item name. The ~ tild character will do a search where the field contains your query, so this example will match all stock items where the name contains the word label.

inventory_receipt.status = "Added to stock" and inventory_receipt.supplier.name = "Label company" and stock_item.name ~ "label" and inventory_receipt.delivery_date > "01/06/2022" and inventory_receipt.delivery_date < "31/08/2022"

We’ve also just launched a feature to allow sharing the config for Raw data explorer reports, so you could use this as a starting point for your report:

--- BEGIN BREWW RDE SHARE CODE ---
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
--- END BREWW RDE SHARE CODE ---

I hope this helps :+1:

1 Like