Final gravity reading on cask

Hi,
It seems impossible to add a fermentation reading once the beer has been racked but how can we do it as we do the final gravity reading after the cask conditioning?

Hi Vincent,

Ah yes - I see the issue! I’ve added in the ability for you to add Fermentation readings onto closed batches now, but applied the permission “Edit completed batches” to it, so only Brewery admins and users with that permission can apply them after a batch has been closed.

Hope that helps!

Thanks,
Max

Hi Max,

Coud you tell me how we can apply the permission “Edit completed batches” for non admins users?

Thanks,

Hi Vincent,

You can add permissions to users in Settings > Users & Security Settings > Select User > Manage User’s Additional Permissions > Edit Closed Batches > Update User’s Permissions.

Cheers!

James

Hi,

The permission is working well, but it would be really helpfull if we could have a reminder that there is no Final Gravity reading once it’s racked.

Currently, the batch status is moving to Complete which is great because the casks are saleable, but
a small icon or a second “no FG” status on the batches list will remind us that there is still the final gravity reading to do.

Thanks,

Vincent

Hi Vincent,

Glad to hear the new permissions feature is working for you. The ‘No FG’ notification would be a useful addition so I’ve now added it to our development list. I’ll come back to you with progress here once we have some to share.

Cheers,

James