Exporting bulk POD's

We do 3pl for a few different company’s and part of that is providing them with proof of delivery.
is there a way to export bulk POD’s for specific customer groups? I see you can look up individual invoice PDFs with a signature on them on the individual sales but might get tedious saving each individual one.

1 Like

I’m afraid this isn’t possible right now, so I’ve moved this over to the feature requests section so we can track this through to implementation. Be sure to give the feature a vote to increase its priority for us to build!

Thanks for the suggestion, John.

Can you clarify what you’d like here? I think you’re looking for a form to show on the Customer Group’s page to export “PODs” within a date range.

What would you like this to do? Generate a zip file containing all the invoice PDFs? Should it also include delivery notes & POD photo uploads? Something else entirely?

Pretty much hit the nail on the head with your answer with
“I think you’re looking for a form to show on the Customer Group’s page to export “PODs” within a date range. Generate a zip file containing all the invoice PDFs? Should it also include delivery notes & POD photo uploads”

Would be perfect to export a zip of PODs within a date range containing delivery notes, signature and/or photo.
If that’s something we can do would be amazing.

1 Like