Expand automated report delivery by email to all reports (pre-built & raw data explorer)

I think it would be really helpful to expand the email automation that is already built into breww. I know we can do auto invoices and low stock but I would love to see the following additional features.

• recurring emails for reports so I could set a stock available report that emails to the sales team on a Monday morning
  • the one above would be great if we could set it to any report we want to make
  • a split on the low stock email so the brewery stuff could just go to the brew team, the boxes kegs etc could go to the warehouse team
  • a daily and weekly run down email stating deliveries due in for ingredients, outstanding/overdue POs, beers due for packing that week, beer low in stock, beer low on date, HL volume sold previous week, HL volume sold month to date. Maybe a load of other things where you could tick and customise how you want your weekly report to look.
1 Like

Great news - we’ve completed part of this project :tada: Raw Data Explorer reports can now be emailed to you automatically every day/week/month.

It works just like with Custom Report Builder reports - save your report and then scroll to the bottom of the page to set up the scheduled deliveries.

We’ll keep this thread open for adding support for automatic emailing of pre-built reports too. If you’d like to see this, please give this thread a vote :+1:

Voted! Justin’s first point would be super helpful. I’ve been setting up various reports that would be useful for our sales team and it would be great if we could schedule delivery to the relevant member of the team, rather than just to myself.

1 Like

Yes we need this and also need to add the new Pivot Reporting to the request as well please.

1 Like

Voted. For the “All Sales” report specifically, please give us the option for automated reports - simple table or pivot.

1 Like