Delivery labels for stock items

Would other find it useful to be able to print delivery labels for all items on a drop? This includes foreign products or non beer items? e.g. we sell coffee?

Thanks for the suggestion, I can see how this would be useful. Would you like to always have a label printed for all items, only occasionally, or on a per-order basis?

If you’d always like them, we could add a setting to the Label Settings section to toggle this on (whilst allowing our other customers to maintain the current functionality).

Thanks

I would find it really useful to be able to print all delivery labels for a bunch of orders in one go.

We use a local logistics company for some of our deliveries, and they need us to put stickers on each carton to show which customer they’re going to. It would be super handy to create all the orders and then print the stickers for all the orders at once.

Also: is there any way to customise the delivery labels? There’s info on there I don’t really need (taxable qty and such).

Hi Cornel,

You can print all delivery labels, delivery notes and invoices for an own vehicle run, or courier delivery day at once. If you go to a delivery date, then onto the ‘couriers’ tab, you’ll see buttons to print all labels. You’ll see these same buttons when on a specific own vehicle delivery run. I hope this works for you, let me know if not.

There’s currently no customisation options for delivery labels, if you let me know how else you’d like to customise them, I’ll see what we can do. We could make ‘taxable litres’ optional, for example.

Cheers,
Matt

Thanks Matt - those options for printing labels for each run are exactly what I was after.

Regarding customisation: It would be great to design our own like we can for invoices etc. but I think in the short term some check-boxes for which info to include would be great, like taxable, litres gross litres etc.

It would be good to include gross weight as an option, and also would be great to be able to choose to include “X of X” for each customer (i.e. “1 of 3”, “2 of 3”, “3 of 3” for an order of 3 cartons)

Great.

We do have plans to make all labels fully customisable, but this is in our long-term plan, as you’ve guessed. We can definitely add some simpler customisation in the short-term, though. I’ll add this request to our development list and let you know when it’s done. In the meantime, if anyone else has any additional suggestions for customisation here, let us know below.

Cheers,
Matt

Hi Matt, I’ve just noticed there’s no option to print all delivery labels from the “collections” page. Can this be added please?

Hi Cornel,

Ah yes, we can definitely add buttons to print all delivery labels, notes and invoices on the “collections” page. I’ll add this task to the list and let you know when it’s done.

Cheers,
Matt

Great news, we’ve added “X of Y” (e.g. “1 of 2” and “2 of 2”) to the delivery labels now, so for each order, you should be able to easily see at a glance if all items are present.

Cheers!

Sent here from submitting the same query directly to the Breww team.
Our draymen deliver many different types of glassware, as well as our own branded spirits. It would be useful to have these labelled up with the customer and job details just like we do with the beers, and would minimise time at deliveries sifting through products and reduce mistakes.

Please can we have this feature!

2 Likes

I’ve moved this topic to the feature requests area of Breww. Can anyone who would find this useful, please vote for this with the button at the top of the page, as this will push it up the priority list? Thanks.

(As this was previously in the Help/Advice category, voting wasn’t possible).