Changing/Adapting Pre-Built Reports

Is it possible to use a pre-built report as a model for another report? The “Products available” pre-built report is 95% of what I want so instead of recreating the wheel, I’d rather adapt this report to a format that better suits my needs.

Hi Christopher, Thanks for posting! Unfortunately, these reports are built a little differently and cannot be copied and modified. If you have a specific report, you would like to build in Breww; we would be happy to support you.

Ok. I basically want that report without any of the grouping by product and sorted first by product type (keg vs cases) then by product. This is essentially the report that I would send out to customers for what is available to purchase. I can download the current report and manipulate it in excel but I have to do this weekly so I would prefer to have the report be as complete as possible so that I don’t have to keep re-inventing it.

I’m happy to create this myself, I just can’t figure out how to get the necessary data together.

Have you seen the price lists feature? It’s intended for precisely this purpose!
Go to Products > Pricing > Customer price lists. Be sure to check out the ‘Price list settings’ in the corner of that page, as you can customise it how you like, including sorting by product type, as you mentioned.

I hope this helps!

I have not. Thank you for pointing this out! This looks like exactly what I need.

1 Like