Automatically send emails to accontant

HI,

I’m sure I had this setting enabled in the past, but cannot seem to find it.

Is there a way to automatically send invoices to our internal accountant when the customer is invoiced, without having then CC’d in?

Much like the manual option.

thanks,

Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks for posting on the community! No problem at all you can easily set this up by navigating to Settings > Email Settings and scrolling down to the section headered: Internal accountant emails (can be used to send invoices to your own accountant). In this section, you can add your accountant’s email and a custom email message for them.

I hope this helps, but let us know if you need more help at all.

Hi Connor,

Thank you for the reply!

I have got that set up already, and it works well when I go into an order and manually select ‘email internal accountant’

I was wondering if there is a way to have this email sent automatically, like the one that sends to customer upon a completed delivery.

Essentially, I keep forgetting to send invoice copies to our accountant, and if it was possible to automate this that would be great!

I believe (but could be wrong) I had it set up before, but can find no reference of it now.

Thanks,

Rob

Hi Rob,

Sure! You can go to email settings to add your accountant’s email to all invoice emails. Under the “Invoice emails” header, you can choose to CC or BCC an email address when the emails are sent out. I recommend selecting one of these options to automatically include your accountant’s email in all invoice emails in the future, saving you from having to do this manually.