Amazon API Link/Integration

Has it been explored at all to have an amazon API link into Amazon Seller Central to pull through sales from there?

I’m sure this can be looked at as another sales integration (much like Shopify/WooCommerce and others).

If anyone else would find this useful, please give this a vote with the button in the top-left.

Hey. Any hope of this integration?

Yes, absolutely :smile:

As this picks up move votes, it should move up the priority list. If anyone else would find this useful, please give it a vote using the button in the top-left :+1:

HI,

Just wanted to check, will a potential API be work for both Seller and Vendor central?

How’s it looking for this feature? Any update on when this might become available?

We can certainly look into supporting both Seller and Vendor central, but at this stage, I must admit that I don’t know what these entail, so I cannot really comment on the feasibility. If they’re both possible, we will do what we can to support both.

We’ve not started this project yet and don’t have a planned start date for it yet. I’m sorry, but I’m not in a position to share any sort of timeframe on this at the moment (other than it’s not imminent).

If anyone else would like to see this, please make sure you have voted for it, as this will help to push it up the priority list.

1 Like