Allow excluding products from customer price lists based on "Guest beer" stock item sub-type

This feature request has been edited by the Breww team to be clearer.

This is to add a new option when filtering which products should be excluded from price lists, that allows you to filter out guest beer products based on the stock item’s guest beer sub-type.

This would allow you to create sub-types for the “Guest best” stock item type, or for example, “Beer”, “Cider” and “Spirits” and then only show “Cider” products in your price list.

If you would find this helpful, please give this thread a vote.

See original request as posted

Hi, is there any way of adding a new stock item type? i want to identify cider as a stock item type of Bag in Box (BiB) so i can just print a list of ciders in stock. is this something i can do?

cheers

Well, we can make a new sub-type. But would these be better as guest drinks? Does “guest beer” turn to “guest drink”? If you’ve created a cider drink type? You’d think so…

I think the best option here would be to classify them as “Guest beer” and then create your own sub-types, to further classify them as you’d like, as Jon suggested.

@paul-mellor you confirm if this solution works for you?

This would be a nice idea and maybe one day, but it doesn’t currently.

how would i filter them out of a price list for instance?

Made FR:

@paul-mellor You can exclude “Guest Beers” from price lists (or particular container types).
When you’re setting up the price list, see Product selection options

1 Like

I’m sorry; this isn’t possible right now, as you cannot filter based on a guest beer product’s stock item sub-type (that’s a mouthful, I know!). I’ve edited this feature request to be more clearly for this feature, so hopefully it can pick up some votes and be implemented in the future.

Cheers.