Ability to stop price books showing obsolete products

Hi
I may be doing something wrong but it appears that the standard price book shows all products even those that are obsolete. We have just had to implement a price rise so it would be really helpful if we could only show prices for current products not all including obsolete
Thanks
John

Hi John,

Obsolete products will show in price books with a badge like in the screenshot below. As the product is not fully deleted and obsoleting can be undone - we still need to store the price so that’s why it will still show in the price book. We could add a show/hide for obsolete products if that would be helpful?

Hi
Yes a show and hide obsolete products would be great
Thanks

Thanks John.
I’ll make sure to add this to our advanced price books task.

Hi Matt
Just another point. Although the product has the obsolete sign when looking at the price book as soon as you go to edit there is no sign on the product so you cannot see that when updating prices
Thanks
John

Ah yes, I see what you mean. I’ll make sure this is updated too.

1 Like

Hi John,

We’ve just released a large update to price books! We chose to not show obsolete products in the list, so this should cover this request.
Please see the announcement here:

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.